Friday 1 April 2011

Malice in Wonderland Adult Plus Costume

Taking a trip down the wrong rabbit hole.


The Malice in Wonderland costume includes: black princess satin corset style dress with attached white apron, crinoline, and black & white chequered leggings.
  • Available in Adult Plus size.
  • Shoes (may differ slightly from those shown) and wig sold separately.
  • Tea cup and saucer not included.
  • Tights may be running slightly smaller.
  • Also look for the Malice in Wonderland costume in teen size (sold separately).
  • If your looking for a similar costume, a bit on the nice side, look for the Sexy Alice costume in Plus size (sold separately).

CLICK HERE for this Alice In Wonderland Costume


Rating:     Reviewed by: AntfromSydney   Title: Fun.

This is a fun costume for those who don't always want to be the good girl. Sizing was as described.

Rating:     Reviewed by: EricaF   Title: Fun outfit, best for a REALLY busty woman

I really liked this dress - quality was very good and the attached crinoline actually worked well. The midsection and bustline for this outfit will work best for a very chesty lady - and the waistline should do a good job at disguising a bit of a belly. I'm big but slim and not too busty, so the fit was only so-so on me. Still, it was so much fun to wear that I didn't mind!


Rating:        Reviewed by: Criiis      Title: loved it!

I got this costume and i LOVED it.. it was a little big and long so i had my mom dart it in all kinds of ways but it helped make it soo one of a kind type..


Rating:     Reviewed by: xunshyne    Title: Awesome Quality at an Awesome price!

As a Halloween aficionado, I'm constantly on the search for good quality costumes at a decent price. I also have the challenge of having to find plus sized costumes that don't leave me looking frumpy. Well, this year, I scored! This Malice in Wonderland costume was just right. The fabric was higher quality than most costumes I've seen (even as good as the costume I paid $100+ for). The fit was true to size, with the exception of the tights. However, I turned the tights into arm sleeves, and just added fishnets. The costume was a hit! I would recommend this costume to anyone searching for a good quality, sexy, plus sized costume at a great price!



Rating:        Reviewed by: ADeeB     Title: Great Costume

This was a great costume...I am a size 16-18 but very busty. It was a great fit, the dress and the tights were a good fit. I wish the Bust area was made a little different, but it made for a very sexxy look. I loved that the costume was on time and I didnt have to worry about it being late. Plus it fit just fine.

Rating:      Reviewed by: downtherabbithole    Title: Awesome Costume!

Shipping took a little longer than expected, but I also live in Canada so I wasn't really surprised. The costume is great! The material is shiny, a little see through but nothing too bad. Fits pretty true to size, though as a size 22 it's just a little bit tight, but again nothing too bad. It falls right above my knee and I'm 5'6'. The tights are snug, but doable. The price was great too!